OpenCube DCP is a powerful version of the Linux-based OpenCube DDR (Digital Disk Recorder) whose role is to facilitate DCP and DCP 3D production in Studios and Post-houses.
OpenCubeDCP fits right in to your existing equipment infrastructure, allowing you to fully edit uncompressed HD, 2K, 4K media before moving directly on to DCI-compliant MXF file generation.
OpenCubeDCP has all the features required to master the DCP creation chain, including a simple Timeline for reels creation, encryption, MXF wrapping and KDM generation capabilities.
- Ingest and conform uncompressed HD, 2K and 4K materials
- Boost 2D and 3D DCP creation
- Create your own KDM with the KDMake application
NEW WITH VERSION 2.6
- Faster than real time Jpeg2K encoding and decoding
- DCP previewing on GUI or HD-SDI
- Subtitle Management with overlay previewing
- 3D LUT Loading